As one would expect from a boss battle, there's amazing loot available. Jagex hasn't given too much detail regarding what's in store however it has revealed that among the prizes up for grabs is an Ancient Godsword OSRS Gold, Zaryte crossbow as well as the Torva armor set.

If you'd like to try the expansion yourself, Old School RuneScape is absolutely free to play on PC and mobile devices. The expansion is only available to those with paid subscriptions.

Then welcome to Memory Card. Herewe start one last, perhaps fatal, game of games that have been forgotten in our past. As in the past there's a chance that we'll pull some all nighters, we might lose a couple of friends or we could end up snacking on too many Hot Pockets. Let's look at how far we've been. or regressed.

In the early aughts when the global internet set the gaming world with LAN parties, a new type of fantasy experience emerged in the form of the MMORPG or Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game for those who aren't experts.

There were games such as World of Warcraft or Guild Wars that let you communicate and quest with people from all over the world, and all you needed was a decent internet connection to do it. My most favorite game of choice was RuneScape, a game that had me and my brother joining forces to take on the Corporeal Beast as well as learn the art of cooking a delicious monkfish, and play a few rounds Gnome Ball.

The days of returning to home after school and jumping onto our shared computers, and later our own computers but leaving the bedroom doors open to yell strategies and plead for gold were some of the best moments of my life.

I've sporadically kept up with RuneScape through the years to check that my account from 2005 was in good condition. But it wasn't until about two months ago, when I received a phone call from a dear friend in my "Gamer" Squad*. The text simply read, "I want to play runescape," that I decided to embark on my path to Gielinor buy rs items.